Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"I hear your mouth moving but all I hear is Blah, Blah, Blah"

Last night, I was going through some of James' things (I've been trying to clean my house so it doesn't look so cluttered, being a tiny house and all). Well, in one of the boxes, there was a pair of earmuffs, headphones, whatever you want to call them, to protect your ears when you shoot guns. James, being the weirdo that he is :) decided it would be cute to put them on Jenna. Well, at first I thought he was just being mean, because those things were huge on her and probably tight, not to mention she couldn't hear anything. But since she was so darn cute, I wanted everyone to see it.







2 comments:

  1. I love how the ear piece is as big as her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. We once put a clown nose on Baylee. It's kind of a bittersweet thing because it seems cruel, but they're so darn cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete