Friday, March 20, 2009

ANNE'S HOME!!!!!!!

It's been a week already, but ANNE IS HOME!!! For those of you who don't know, Anne is Anne Baker. She is James' sister and my sister-in-law!!! She got home from her mission in Milan, Italy on Friday the 13th (of March). My mother and father-in-law, Jill (my other sister-in-law), James, Jenna and I all went to the airport to pick her up in Spokane at......... 11:00PM!!!!!!!!

It may have been late, but it sure was worth it. We had a blast. We went to dinner at a Japanese steakhouse and watched our food get cooked right in front of us.








Then we went to get milkshakes and off to the airport. It's a good thing we went when we did because Anne's plane arrived about 15 minutes ahead of schedule!!! We got there just in time to change Jenna. When we saw Anne come down the escalator, she looked so excited. She came right over to Leon and Lorraine and gave them huge hugs and all started to cry!!!! They were tears of joy most definitely! She then hugged Jill and James. Next, she went for.....nope not me......Jenna!!! She was so excited to see her neice for the first time in real life. (yes, Anne and I had met only a few times before she left on her mission, but James and I hadn't even started thinking about dating by that time. Jill and I were just good friends.) Jenna loved seeing her semi-new aunt too.





The trip home was definitely late, but with all the talking and catching up that was going on, it didn't seem long at all. When we arrived, Anne got to see her beautiful Welcome Home sign.......

It will be so nice to get to know my other sister-in-law. There is so much to get to know about each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment