Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1/2 a year old already!!!!!

I just can't believe it's been 6 months already!!! Jenna is half a year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought about making half a cake and being cheesy like that, but I didn't. I did, however take some pictures of her. I was trying to do laundry that night and James thought it would be fun to have Jenna help Mommy fold it. I had already laid the folded clothes on the floor and I kinda freaked out when he set her on the floor!!! I didn't want to fold them again! Instead, Daddy put Jenna INSIDE the clothes basket to help that way.

Oh and her stats:

Very healthy

17" around head (I think)

26.5" long

20 lbs 8 oz

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya my dear! The past 6 months have flown by and it's amazing to think what a few months can do to a baby. Ella's check up is on Monday the 13th, so I'll have her updates then.

    ReplyDelete