Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To Grandmother's house we go!!!!!

I haven't written at all this last week because Jenna and I decided to go to Grandma Forsberg's house for Spring Break. I know, lame excuse for not writing because she does have a computer. We just didn't really feel like it. We just chilled and had a whole lot of fun. So this post is all about how much fun we had.


It was fun to see the family again. They couldn't believe how much Jenna has grown. She really has too. We had a fun time with all the girls last week. We did all sorts of things. We played games, such as Monopoly (only at Megan's request because Niki hates losing all the time) and PayDay. Scattergories really had our brains going good and Mom (or Grandma Forsberg, to Jenna) beat us all good. Jenna had lots of fun playing with all the new toys that Grandma had accumulated. Some of them are still a little advanced for her, but she had fun anyways. Her favorite toy was the star tower with the smiley face on top. The best part about it was that it sung!!!!


Now we know why they always put faces on baby toys. They absolutely love it!!!


What was funny about all the toys? Well, I brought a ton of toys and with those AND all the ones that Grandma had, what she played with the most was..................


.....................THE DIAPER BAG!!!!!

That's right. She loves playing with that thing. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

Little miss Jenna had a ton of fun playing with her aunts. Sondra, Megan, and Kaylee all loved the fact that we stayed the entire week!!!!



It's nice to spend time with everyone as much as we can because Jenna grows so fast in such a short time!!!!

One day during the week, Aunt Megan decided that she needed to play with Niki's hair. At first, it was great for both of us. I love the feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair. Not long after, I ended up with a ponytail full of hair right on the top of my head.


Not too attractive if you ask me. Now, if you think this is bad, just wait. Later, things just got a little out of control..........................










I know, crazy huh? Who would have thought that Megan would do that to ME!!!!!!!!!!





Well, if you think it looks funny, you are not the only one.................







You should have seen Jenna's reaction to it!!!! She was pretty tired right then, I could tell, but she saw that thing sticking straight out of my head and all she wanted was to play with it. She even decided to try and taste it. She slobbered all over my hair, but realized she didn't really like how it tasted.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! (your hair) I think you should sport that "do" in Moses Lake. And as it's Jenna's new play toy, you should add a face to it, since she likes those too. By the way, can you believe you've been a mom for half a year already?

    ReplyDelete