Thursday, March 12, 2009

New 2 Me!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I am so excited to be telling you that after over a year of marriage, paying for hospital bills, James' stolen truck and borrowing my sister-in-law's car............




I finally have a new car. It is a white 2005 Chrysler Pacifica!!!! It is amazing. It looks very new inside and out. Getting it has been quite the adventure. James and I have argued over which kind of car to get. He didn't want a caravan because he just didn't want to be a "van man." I know weird huh? Well, he didn't want a car because he says he's too big for them. He is pretty big, but I think he just wanted to frustrate me. (No one else's husband does that right?) It's perfect for us because it gets good gas mileage for when we visit family. It has one less seat than a caravan, but I can fit 4 carseats/boosters in it. We can grow a while before we'll need something bigger. (Hopefully it takes us a while to grow out of it.) Well anyways, we test-drove this Pacifica a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have the money for it at the time. Now that James has been paid for his potatoes from last year, we could finally go to the dealership and pay cold hard cash for it!!! It's amazing that not only do a have a new car, but my budget is not screwed up over it. We owe absolutely nothing!!! I love it. It's been a long wait, but it certainly is worth it!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! That was the best feeling when we bought our van, not having a payment. Looks pretty sweet! Good, now you can come visit me. When are you gonna get the hint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, what's up with the stolen truck thing?

    ReplyDelete