Friday, March 20, 2009

Crazy Naked BABY!!!!




I know these aren't pictures you all want to see, but I thought they were adorable. Jenna, like most babies (I think) loves crawling around without her clothes on. The other day, I was getting ready to give her a bath. I laid down up against the couch and took some pictures of her naked on the floor. The first is from a distance, but as I took more and more pictures, she noticed the camera I was holding and started coming towards me. Pretty soon, she was so close to me I couldn't get her whole face in the picture, so I stopped. It was so cute. She loves my camera or anything else with batteries, lights, or that are black.

1 comment:

  1. Every baby should have a few naked pictures taken of them. What else are you going to show their dates when they get older?

    ReplyDelete