Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"These things have eggs-tra color!!!"

It's coming up on Jenna's very first Easter this weekend!!! James and I have been trying to get together with other young couples and have Family Home Evening to make it a little more interesting. Yesterday, we had Natalie and Brady Coulston over to decorate easter eggs and eat strawberry shortcake (ymmmmmm delicious!!!). Since this was Jenna's first egg decorating experience, of course I took some pictures


Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogs!!! I'm adding you to mine so I can stalk, I mean check, your blog all the time! Ours is boandcassidy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave woman to let Jenna help the eggs. My family isn't very good at getting eggs dyed for Easter. Maybe we will this time, and then again maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Look how cute that baby girl is!

    I'm SO SO SO excited we can be blog buddies now!

    we are sarager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete