Saturday, April 11, 2009

Carseat fun

I really wish I had gotten a video or at least a better picture a couple of nights ago. When I was trying to put Jenna in her carseat to go home, she did NOT, I repeat NOT! want to get back in it. I laid her in it and she just wiggled and wiggled and turned herself over backwards and finally wiggled her way out of the carseat. It was absolutely hilarious!!! Had I been impatient or in a bad mood, though, I would have been quite angry. As it was, I found it really cute and funny. Well, anyways, yesterday, I got some pictures of her just sitting in her carseat with her jacket only on her head and not over her arms. No she didn't get this way in the carseat by herself. I put her in it like that, but she was being so cute, I had to take pictures.







2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is getting so old! What a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a Nikki its your "Aunt Julie" Yikes that sounds old, please just call me julie I am like what a whole whoppin 2years older than you. LOL anyway I was glad to here you had a blog. so now we can stay in touch. Let us know when you go to visit your parents, and maybe we can plan a trip to Idaho to visit everyone. Come and see our blog at www.buphant.blogspot.com. Your daughter is so precious, can't wait to see her in person. Keep well:)

    ReplyDelete