Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This little girl is growing up so fast!!! She is doing so many things that show me that!!! She's actually starting to walk!!!!! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I've been told that I don't really want her to walk, but I think it's normal for you to want your first child to walk, then as you get more, you know you don't want them to walk. Oh well, she's getting there at a good enough pace for me.








She is so so silly. I was folding laundry, which with Jenna's help, is more like UNfolding laundry :) Anyways, she's hilarious to watch sometimes, even though it's frustrating to refold the clothes. But, I find that if I give her one piece of clothing to play with, she plays with it and leaves the rest alone. Last week, Sondra stayed with us for a week. One day when I was folding laundry, Sondra put some of James' shorts that Jenna was playing with over her head, but instead of pulling them off completely, she pulled them the wrong way and her head went through the leg holes!!!! She ended up wearing his shorts like a toga!!!! (pic above) She's a crazy kid, but she eventually figured out how to jiggle them off.



Yep, like I said, Jenna is learning to walk right now, and there's really nothing I can do about it. She walks all over the place, sometimes by herself, and sometimes with the help of furniture or my legs.



No comments:

Post a Comment