Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Camping We Must Go!!!!!!!

I know that it's been almost two weeks since we got home from the Forsberg Family camping trip to Silver Creek, but I'm finally posting some pictures of our fun!!!!
Jenna loved playing in the Plunge only because it was warm. Playing in the creek was a different story. She sat on the edge of the cold water, but I don't have pictures of that right now. I'll post them soon.





She loved walking along the bar in the pool. She was actually able to walk around AND be in the warm water!!!!!!



Jenna's Grandpa Forsberg was really good at getting her to sleep while Mommy had fun playing cards with the family. (Too bad that night, she kept waking up and not going to sleep which made mommy frustrated!)


I love that Jenna is entertained so cheaply!!!!!! Just give her a cardboard box and she's in heaven.









Bath time is one of Jenna's favorite during the day and camping wasn't any different. Then her three aunts decided it would be funny to give her a mohawk-correction fauxhawk :)





Oh, my silly silly goofy aunts!!!!!



Chopping wood is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do!!!!!!!!



I love being on shoulders, even Grandma's!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment