Saturday, July 4, 2009

I want to say a late Happy Father's Day to James. He is an excellent dad and I don't know what I would do without him. Although sometimes I complain, he really is very helpful. He loves playing with his little girl and has a ton of fun with her.

Also, I do have to say that on the same day that James celebrated his first real Father's Day, I also celebrated my 21st birthday!!!!!! Alright I'm finally old enough to drink legally!!!! Just kidding!!!!

June 21st was a pretty good day. James got me a new computer!!!! I actually figured that with my own computer that I'd do better at keeping updated on this blog, but it's actually been worse. Anyways, I kinda already knew what I was getting for my birthday, but I tried to act surprised.

On that Saturday night before, James took me out on a date. He even bought me flowers which were absolutely beautiful. We went to watch the movie "The Proposal" because i absolutely love Sandra Bullock, and then he took me out to dinner at Michael's on the Lake in Moses Lake.



No comments:

Post a Comment