Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots of rolls

Not only our little girl have enough rolls to make her a cute little chunky monkey, but she is full of energy and rolling all over the place. She first rolled over from front to back in December, but she figured out how to get from her back to her front on January 27th. The problem was, she didn't really do it for anyone but me, so no one believed me, until I caught it on video. Now she is a rolling maniac. We've gotten to the point, that I can't just leave her on her back on the living room floor and expect her to stay there. She is a wiggle worm every time I try to change her diaper and she rolls around every room in the house. I can't believe how much she's grown. Before long, she will be crawling and we will have to watch very closely what we put on the floor and I'll have to completely rearrange the house so that nothing is close to the floor that she could choke on. It's crazy, and I'm sad that she's growing so fast, but it's still exciting. I just don't want to hear anything about how I am going to regret saying that. I know what you're all thinking: She doesn't even know what she's getting herself into. I know having a crawling infant around is crazy and hard work, but I'm excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment