Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing so fast


Hey everyone. I told you that I wasn't very good at updating my life on this blog. Just don't say I didn't warn you. The other day, James wanted to see if Jenna would lean on the couch with her back up against it. She wouldn't do it very well, but she did pretty good at holding herself up while sitting next to it. Finally, he stood her up facing the couch and she did pretty good at holding herself up. She's always liked standing as long as we were supporting her weight or holding her hands. She's been doing that for such a long time. So when James leaned her up against the couch, she held herself up pretty good. I got this picture with my phone because it was the only camera I had at the time. That's why it's so blurry. But you get the idea. And no she's not standing on her own yet. She's not even crawling, but she will be soon. That is, as soon as she learns to keep her knees on the ground and move her arms at the same time!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how different kids are. Ella is not even rolling yet. She has too many people doting on her I guess. In fact, I was thinking about it the other day, and Emma was just like Jenna, in the sense that she hit these milestones early. Ella is just a "chill" baby, which I'll just keep enjoying, as I've never had one of those before.

    ReplyDelete