Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just updating

I'm sorry everyone. It's been a little while since I've said anything. There really isn't much to update, but I wanted you to know that I'm trying. Jenna is doing great. She rolls around everywhere and is starting to learn to crawl. She is all over the place all the time but gets really frustrated sometimes. She'll roll into something and starts crying because she can't roll anymore that direction, but doesn't seem to know how to roll the other direction. She has her mind made up as to where she wants to go and refuses to go a different way. But she'll get the hang of it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I had to delete my first post because I was trying to watch TV and type at the same time. It didn't make sense. What I wanted to say was, why don't you come and visit me? For two reasons, one: Jenna needs to show Ella her moves, and two: Jenna needs to finally meet her mom's favorite aunt, and her favorite "great aunt" :)

    ReplyDelete