Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little update

It's been so so long since I've written anything on this blog, so here are a few pictures and updates from the last two months:

The last two months have been full of changes in our little angel. Jenna has gotten to be pretty much a pro at walking. She walks around everywhere and loves being LOUD!!!

On September 4th, she helped me wash the car and got completely soaked:



On September 13th, Daddy gave her a diet pepsi to play with. It's amazing the things that she loves to play with and never wants to let go!!!

Oh and this was also the day that I put her first pigtails in. Kinda crooked, but they were still so cute on her!!!!

Jenna and I went and visited Grandma Forsberg's house in the middle-end of September. It was there that Jenna first got to sit at the piano and play it just like a big girl!!!! It was really cute and heartwarming for me to see that my baby girl likes playing the piano just like me!!!!! :)

1 comment: