Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Baby news!!!!!!

Oh yeah everyone!!!!! I forgot......for anyone who might not know yet....I'm pregnant.....20 weeks...due March 24th.....and today......we found out that we're having a............








BOY!!!!!!!!
Yep, that's right....another James is on his way to this world.....I know....some of you are going.....oh great!!!! I'm actually pretty excited!!!!! It's going to be fun....and I love that there's going to be another one of my lovely men in this world!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What's this? A blog post?! From YOU?! HOORAY! And, hooray for another James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I love how this is the second time we've been expecting at the same time. Too bad we don't live close!! Our little boys can beat up on their older sisters together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BOY! Congrats to both of you! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you. Congratulations. Life is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Jenna. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This is such exciting news! I hope you are feeling well. I love the fun Halloween pics of Jenna. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete