Friday, January 29, 2010

What's happened in 2010!!!

2010 has been a crazy year already. Not too many big things have happened, but we've still been pretty crazy around here. James and I went on the 7-day soup diet earlier this month. He lost 19 pounds in a week whereas I only lost 7!!! It was probably the longest week of my life!!!! But it has helped me to stop eating so much at each meal and to quit snacking!!!!
Anyways, here are some pictures to let you know the last of what's happened with us lately. After this, I will be completely updated!!!!!
Jan 21- Sometimes Jenna just can't wait until naptime. Once she's full from lunch, she's out!!!
Jan 25- Our little Eeyore




Today was Jenna's first horseback ride. She had a fun time being outside and getting to be on Uncle Reid's horses.




It's amazing how much Jenna loves being outside. (Most kids probably do, I guess.) She just loves walking around outside and looking at things.




5 comments:

  1. Nice work on the weight loss! That's awesome. Jenna's smile is so dang cute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Happy new year to you folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing your pictures and knowing how you are doing. I look almost everyday is see if there is something new. Thanks for sharing.
    Love,
    Aunt Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! I am so happy for your beautiful family! My name is Stefi Eldredge Plane and I like to think I'm a good friend of the baker clan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I saw you on Kimberly's Blog! I'll send you an invite to our blog:) So we can see what each other is up to. . . besides always talking about scouts!!

    ReplyDelete