Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day



This year's Memorial Day was fun but not quite as chaotic as last years with Tyler's state track and graduation and all. It was quite fun though. We just kind of chilled all day long. James got up and went to do some stuff on the farm, but came home not too long after. Then we came to Leon and Lorraine's house and chilled some more. Finally I decided it was time to see how Jenna would react to the swimming pool. Well, it didn't go so great. Yeah, she had been in the water in Hawaii, but somehow this just seemed a little different. I think it was just because it just wasn't necessarily warm at all. It wasn't too chilly, but it wasn't warm either. Well, we got in and I put her in the little turtle floatie that I had bought her, but she just didn't like not being held while in the water. She cried and cried, until I took her out and just held her. She loved it then. She was splashing away like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me wonder what the creek will be like. You are going right?

    ReplyDelete