Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting bigger and bigger!!!!!

My little girl is growing so fast!!!!










I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I've updated this thing everybody. Here's a little news from the past few weeks.






I can't believe how fast Jenna is growing. Pretty soon she'll be nine months old and crawling around on the ground while we're camping!!!!!!!
At 7 months old now, she is really learning to move around. For my Mother's Day gift, James took me and Jenna to see my mom. It was so sweet of him. He really wanted it to be a surprise, but he didn't even know where to start in packing for me, and especially not Jenna. So it wasn't a surprise, but it sure was a treat. Anyways, while we were there, Jenna finally crawled!!!! She's been scooting around for what seems like forever. She gets to where she wants to go, but wasn't actually getting her belly off the ground and moving one leg at a time and one arm at a time. While we were in Idaho, however, she finally did it!!!! I was so proud of her. She just likes to go everywhere by pushing with her toes and not moving with her knees. Now, hopefully (and not hopefully at the same time) she will learn to crawl better.






Jenna loves the toys at Grandma's house better than her own house. It's a good thing that she has cool toys. She likes to play with the piano like Mommy and also the tractor like Daddy.










No comments:

Post a Comment